- Criminal Defense 55%
- Traffic Defense 25%
- Immigration 20%
“I know that clients come to me when life is at a hard point. My job is to take on difficulties and obstacles so my clients can move forward with their lives. I am honored to speak for my clients in a system where they can too often be diminished and marginalized. I consider it a duty to speak up and fight for my clients.”
Sarah concentrates on two areas of practice: criminal and traffic defense and immigration law. In the area of criminal and traffic defense, Sarah has defended clients on all levels – from local municipal courts through the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
Sarah handles many circuit court trials every year, successfully protecting client interests. Sarah handles all levels of appeal in criminal and traffic cases and has argued several cases in front of the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Sarah frequently handles charges of drunk driving, sexual assault, substantial battery, theft from employer, delivery of controlled substances, and all types of criminal and traffic offenses.
In the area of immigration, Sarah frequently handles family petitions as well as defending those in removal proceedings. Sarah often consults to provide information to clients and other attorneys about immigration law and the best plan for moving forward.
University of Wisconsin Law School, Madison, Wisconsin
- Honors: cum laude
Beloit College, Beloit, Wisconsin
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Anthropology
- Wisconsin, 2005
- Tracey Wood & Associates, Attorney, 2014 to 2019
- Warrior of the Year, Dane County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2016
Classes & Seminars
- State Bar of Wisconsin – DUI/Traffic, 2014 to Present
- Annual Drunk Driving Defense Seminar, 2014 to Present
- Acquittal of drunk driving at jury trial
- Acquittal of sexual assault at jury trial
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, April 2020 – Present
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Secretary, 2018-2020
- National College for DUI Defense, Member, 2006 to Present
- Dane County Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2005 to Present
- Wisconsin Assoc Criminal Defense Lawyers, President, April 2020 to Present